For technical support, please contact us Monday - Friday from 8 A.M. - 5 P.M. Eastern time.
Click Here for E-Filing Interactive Help Demonstrations
Click Here for Browser Requirements
At the login screen you must enter your User ID, Password, and e-mail address that has been registered with the State Ethics Commission.
- User ID: Your User ID is case sensitive.
- Password: Passwords are case sensitive. You must type the password exactly as given to you by the State Ethics Commission. If your password is “AbCd2234” you may not enter “ABCD2234.”
- Email Address: Email address is case sensitive.
- Do not use the "BACK" and "FORWARD" button on your browser.
- Click on links or use the buttons to move through the Electronic Filing System.
- Use the TAB key or your mouse to move from field to field within a screen.
- Use SHIFT and TAB simultaneously to move backwards through data-entry fields.
- Entering Information
- Dates: You must enter dates in this format: MM/DD/YYYY. For example, August 15, 2004, should be entered as “08/15/2004.”
- Amounts: You must enter amounts in this format: #### or ####.##.
For example, $1,000.55, should be entered as “1000.55”, and $100 should be entered as “100” or “100.00."